Friday, August 14, 2009

I want a baby girl

Yes, I have baby fever again. I want something little that I can snuggle and carry around in an infant seat. Oh yes, and I want it to be a GIRL this time. I want to get excited about little girl clothes. I want pink and lace and ruffles. I want dainty princess dresses and bows and dolls. My baby boy will always be the love of my life, but I want a baby girl. (Heck, I actually want a couple of both!)

We were working on having baby #2, but then a rare travel opportunity sprung up. It's a situation that can actually include my mom, and I don't want to deny her that experience by not being able to put off conceiving for another six months. So we wait...again...good things come to those who wait, right? God, please hear this prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers